~my blessed life~

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In Tressel We Trust

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
And songs to Alma Mater raise
While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
Time and change will surely show
How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

There is one thing that you can count on every single Saturday in the Pieracini household. College football will be on TV the entire day and Sports Center will be what we fall asleep to. I knew it before I was married and 6 years later, I still know it.

Andrew is making sure that Toby has the same passion. I would hate to see what will happen if TK ends up disliking sports all together and decides to set his aspirations in being the Captain of the Chess Team! So far, however, he loves hanging out with Andrew on Saturdays and watching THE Ohio State Buckeyes. #1 in the BCS Standings...can they hold on? According to everyone here in SEC country, Ohio State doesn't even play real football. It didn't help our cause the way Florida stomped us last year and believe me, we are still hearing about that one. One thing is for sure, it's getting exciting, boys and girls!

GO BUCKEYES!


3 comments:

Diane said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!
GO BUCKEYES!!
(and your boys are adorable. I love them both bigtime)

Diane said...

yep...I love the black background. Your blog looks great.

SmithFamily said...

The website I went to is pyzam.com for the layout. I know a couple of people who have used it and it works great, but one of my friends told me she got a computer virus when she went to the site. I have had no problems though.