~my blessed life~

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Up, Up and Away!

Toby recently has secret identities. He thinks he is Batman and Mr. Incredible. Of course, Tate always gets the backseat...he has to be Robin or ElastiGirl. ;) But he doesn't mind as long as he can copy EXACTLY what his older brother says, does, thinks etc... It seems like at my busiest moments, I am asked to create his costumes so he can save the world. I think to myself that these mothering moments will soon pass and he won't want me to help him do much so I stop what I am doing and gratefully oblige. Markers, tape, string and paper sure make a 4 year old happy!

2 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I so wish you lived closer and your boys were a few years older! My boys have spent half of their life dressed up as Spiderman, Batman, Superman, or Ninja Turtles. Creativity at its finest!

The Allred Family said...

You are the cutest mom ever...seriously. I need to take a few tips from you. Miss you! We need to catch up! Come swim with me...I am out there every day. Next week????