skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have been so very fortunate to have the O'Pry's as our next door neighbors. They are true southerner's who have taught us Yankees about being Georgians. Of course, we will never be Bulldog fans or understand their "lawn mower races" and we have to occasionally ask them to repeat themselves because all their "twang" runs together, but one couldn't ask for better neighbors. Heather has been there personally for me through a few miscarriages, the birth of Toby and the everyday celebration of life! I told her just last week that she is my sister and I truly feel that she is. When my closest family is hundreds of miles away, her friendship is invaluable. Just yesterday, I had to go get some blood drawn and I asked if Toby could hang with her and Hunter for a while. Last time I left him, he cried the entire time because he is such a "Mama's Boy." Heather agreed, being the more experienced mom, to help me with this Separation Anxiety issue. She coached me to leave without saying goodbye to my little man and guess what....HE DIDN'T CRY AT ALL WHILE I WAS GONE! He has never done that before and I was so proud of him when I picked him up! These were some pictures that she took while I was gone. Love Thy Neighbor....definitely! 
2 comments:
and your momma....who lives so far away...is so grateful for Heather too. Bless her heart. I know y'all have family right next door.
:) Mom
Yay for wonderful neighbors! We have great ones, too, that I consider family. Priceless!
Post a Comment