Andrew and his buddy, Johnny, recently purchased an old Honda Prelude to fix up and sell. I have been proud of his patience with unexpected set backs and numerous trips to the auto parts store. Last night, he replaced the seals on the fuel injectors and we were both excited to see when he turned the key, if the car would turn over. (At one point. he had the WHOLE engine apart!) AND IT DID! Good Job, sweetie-pie!
He has had an "apprentice" the entire time, watching his every move. I can tell that Toby wants to be just like his daddy when he grows up. He copies Andrew and it cracks me up.


Toby likes to hide things (like under his shirt), then give us THIS expression...as to say "Where did it go?"









6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! I love it! I was having Michelle withdrawals too BTW. I'll see you on Sunday! T-Bone I am a big fan!
Great post. Love the pictures.
I bet I've looked at this post at least thirty times!
I miss that little guy so much! (and Toby, too!)
HAHAHA
Seriously, I miss all three of you.
But I'm in bigtime need of a Toby snuggle and kiss.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY!!!!
um, i feel like i don't even know this kid of yours anymore! he's so grown up! i can't wait for the holidays when we can all get together!
We love the pictures. Ian & Nathan think Toby is so cool. The car is coming along nicely...but tell Andrew to slow up a bit. Michele is making comparisons, and my ambition is not measuring up!
Hey Ken, we posted it today on craigslist.com. HE IS DONE!!!!! But you have us BY A LONG SHOT when it comes to landscaping. I am inspired!
Post a Comment