
I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! After church, we all piled into my bed and took a well deserved nap. I laid on my side, spooning Toby, with my arm over him and extended it around Andrew. As my baby kicked me, I giggled to myself that I had THREE boys in my arms and felt like the luckiest girl around!

After our nap, we decided to go and feed the ducks at a local church. They have a beautiful pond on their property and we couldn't believe how many ducks came running towards us. They were extremely aggressive and I was shocked, as they were hissing at my son, that he wasn't scared at all. (even though his mom was!) Some of them were taller than he was!
5 comments:
I wish we could have gone while we were there....maybe next time. Toby looks like he's having the time of his life. That little guy doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. These pictures quack me up.
Email me a good resolution of the black and white one if you can. I would love to print that one out. It's beautiful. (and so are you)
All you guys made my Mother's Day so special this year. I truly felt loved.
YYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUU quack me up, mom! Love you!
haha, this is noah's favorite post. everytime i look at it, he "quacks" BIG time. love it!
Cute!
Post a Comment