Mary Louise,
I have had the privilege of being a part of the Pieracini family for quite sometime now and I want you to know that I am honored to hold the name. You must be so extremely proud of the family that you have raised and the posterity that they have created. I know that you are cherished by them all!
From day 1, since I was 16 years old, you have always treated me like your own grand-daughter. Not a birthday missed or a special occasion unnoticed and that thoughtfulness has continued with Andrew's and my children. Toby is so lucky that he has had the opportunity to be around you and feel of your love for him. Tate and him will always be reminded of their sweet great-grandma for all of their days.
I still remember the day I met you and Bob. We were standing in Kathy and Steve's kitchen and me, being a very affectionate person, reached out and gave Bob a huge hug. And Bob, well being the kind of man he was, was shocked and completely taken off guard.! I still laugh thinking about his facial expression in that moment.
Our love for you, Mary Louise, is strong and our hearts are with you during this time. Georgia is just too far away and we want to be there with our arms around you. You must be scared but we know your faith will see you through. Our Heavenly Father is mindful of you. I'm sure He is anxious to see you home and many others who are waiting for you with open arms.
Words are just not sufficient today but please know that we love, honor and treasure you and you will forever be remembered.
All our Love,
Michelle, Andrew, Toby and Tate
God be with you till we meet again
By his counsels guide, uphold you
With his sheep securely fold you
God be with you till we meet again
God be with you till we meet again
When life’s perils thick confound you
Put his arms unfailing round you
God be with you till we meet again
God be with you till we meet again
Keep love’s banner floating o’er you
Smite death’s threat’ning wave before you
God be with you till we meet again
Till we meet, till we meet
Till we meet at Jesus’ feet…
God be with you till we meet again









2 comments:
Michelle this was beautifully writen, very nice. I can tell you love and will miss her. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Andrew.
Love,
Jeremy
'chelle...
I just read this again. I want to tell you again how wonderful I think this is. I am so thrilled you guys got to go up and see her before she passed away...and that she was so aware of you..and so glad you came. It was a gift...for everyone.
I love your heart.
and I love being your momma.
Post a Comment