~my blessed life~

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

AMAZING Christmas Cards Deal!

My girlfriend, Carrie, just forwarded me this lil' gem.
~~~~
30 HOLIDAY PHOTO CARDS FOR ONLY $0.48 plus $3.50 S/H @
~~~~
~~~~
She says:
"Create your card - add 3 sets (qty 3) to the shopping cart and apply codes: tryus3 for a free set of cards, then 20 free cards to get two sets free when buying one set. This way you are just paying shipping and handling for all the cards. You have to be ordering photo paper cards, not the fold over greeting cards. Also Martha Stewart designs do not qualify. "
Carrie...thanks for the tip! Miss you :)
UPDATE: This code has expired..Oh well, I'll let you know if we find anymore deals!

6 comments:

Emmy said...

Brilliant!!! Thanks, Carrie and Michelle!!!
xoox

Emmy said...

Free Set of (10) 5x7 Photo Print Cards
TRYUS3
12/31/08

Buy one set of 10 5x7 Photo Print Cards and get two sets of 10 Free
20FREECARDS
12/24/08

10% off any purchase
TRYUS2
12/31/08

20% off $30 or more - (some exclusions apply)
HOLIDAYGREEN
12/24/08

Free 5x7 Collage Print
TRYUS1
12/31/08

Free Shipping on orders over $50
HOLIDAYSHIP
12/08/08

20% off $20+ of Photo Gifts, Photo Books and Prints
4UCJ08
12/31/08

20% off $10 or more
SHOPSMART
unknown

20% off $10 or more
SNAP20
unknown

Emmy said...

I still got 50 for $20! Just combine the codes I sent you - I tried all of them until they all worked in combination. Good Luck!!
Emmy

Michelle said...

Thanks, Em!

Kristy said...

Michelle. Michelle. Where are you?!?!??! I keep checking back for more pics of those cute little fellas. Me want Michelle news! :)

Hope your Christmas was fantastic!

Kristy said...

Michelle. Michelle. Where are you?!?!??! I keep checking back for more pics of those cute little fellas. Me want Michelle news! :)

Hope your Christmas was fantastic!