~my blessed life~

Saturday, November 29, 2008

What? Friends listen to Endless Love in the Dark.

(I love that movie!)

So, this was my first year of participating in Black Friday. What was I thinking? Total madness! In fact, there was a story of a man trampled to death @ a Walmart in New York. Check it out! If I hadn't read the story, I would have thought that the man perished @ the Griffin, GA Walmart! (Thanks, Drew!) After grabbing my loot, I headed for home. Listening to my Lionel Richie CD, I started to calm down from all the craziness.

Later that day, Andrew took my car to run a few errands and appreciated my choice of music. He said he was jammin' to "All Night Long" when he decided to stop at a gas station for a drink. He ran in and LEFT THE CAR RUNNING with Lionel still singing about his long night. When he walked out, he was accompanied by a few older guys. When Andrew opened the car door, the next track had already started..."Endless Love". Andrew said the guys just stood there and stared at him. He was so embarrassed. Awesome, huh!?

2 comments:

The Allred Family said...

HI-larious. I love the imagery...and Andrew is such a macho guy. FUNNY!!! So, did you get good deals? I have enver done the black Friday thing but I heard my aunt Jana talk about the stuff she's gotten. Spill.

Unknown said...

That's AWESOME! Andrew had no one to blame either. So funny.

Thanks for the credit on the Walmart joke! You're awesome.

Can't wait 'til we all get to just "hang" during Christmas break.