Being Tate's mom has been a pleasure from the moment I met him. He is the most pleasant baby I have ever seen! I love my Toby but they are very different creatures. Tate is content doing just about anything and lives for laughing. It is unbelievably easy to get him to smile and he loves "talking" to us about life. And of course, we love listening. Toby calls him "Tay-Tay" and kisses him on the top of his head a few dozen times daily. To be honest, before he came along, I was a little worried about loving him the way I love Toby. I couldn't understand or fathom how one's heart could contain that much love or share/split what was already there. But I think our hearts grow each time we have another child. It is fun being their mommy and I am grateful I get to stay home with them to watch them become little people.
caught my eye + deals 8.21.26
3 weeks ago









9 comments:
Hey, that's a might fine looking boy you got there. Good work.
I just couldn't WAIT to get home from work today so I could look at these pictures of Tate again. Can't wait to get my hands on him. I miss him and Toby so much. He is just precious. What a wonderful smile and such bright eyes.
Tate...Nana LOVES you!!!
As adorable as this kid is, how could ANYone not love him! What a sweet family!
Hey Michelle!! Those pics are absolutely precious, and that smile is to die for!! He already looks so different from when we saw him. Miss you guys!!! Love, Aunt AJ
That last pic is soooo cute. He's such a beautiful baby. I am looking forward to getting that content baby one of these days.....I am convinced it will happen! :)
Wow. No way they accidentally switched babies at the hospital. That is definitely your boy, Michelle. He looks just like you in these pics...which means Tate is extremely good looking, of course. We miss you all!!
Well, of course, Ken :)
He is so adorable Michelle.... I finally found your blog again and hope to connect with it if I can figure this out.... Both of your boys are adorable!!!
soooo cute, michelle! I can't wait to give him squeezes at Christmas!
Post a Comment