~my blessed life~

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Tater-Tot!

Tate had TWO birthday parties this year, lucky kid ;) We celebrated at home on his actual birthday and he devoured his chocolate cake. Seriously, there really wasn't that much to clean up.


Toby thought it was HIS birthday again. He woke up singing "...Happy Birthday to Me..."

Despite all of his presents, I think this balloon was Tate's favorite part of the party.
We celebrated again when we were in Ohio. Thanks for coming, everyone!
Pat Fetterman cake.....YUMMY! She literally makes the best cake I have ever put in my mouth. I don't think that in the entire 15 years of hanging with the Pieracini's at different celebrations that a Fetterman cake hasn't been present.
Grandma with cousins Sam, Tate and Max.

Can you find the sneaky little devil in this picture?

Are you kidding me with all this cuteness? I can hardly stand it.

It took alittle while for Tate to get into this cake but once he did, he loved it!
Kyle, Marsha, Andrew, Jenny, Nick and Shannon. (Andrew's siblings)

How do you like this ritual? Marsha's husband Scott painting her toe nails. I cracked up...I can't imagine Andrew doing this to me but I am going to ask him sometime when I need a good laugh!
Thanks again, everyone, for making Tate's first birthday one to remember. He sure is a lucky kid to have so many people that love him.

7 comments:

Faith Penningtons said...

My Scott has painted my toes twice. The first time he painted them from side to side instead of top to bottom. It was so cute. This last time I just had him do a little touch up for me....LOL Hey, any opportunity to have someone else do it, I'm there....

Aaron & Nancy said...

Is he really already one?? Happy Birthday Tate, and that cake is adorable!

We're going to Ohio this weekend. I wonder if I can get Scott to paint my toenails!

Michelle said...

Nancy, DO IT!!! Or better yet, offer to paint his and see what he says ;) Have fun and tell everyone hello from Georgia. Happy Labor Day!

Diane said...

These pictures are terrific. I miss Tate SOOOO much. He is everything great. Cute, fun, sweet, adorable, huggable, good-natured, and did I say ADORABLE??????
I miss you all. The boys are so blessed to have you. All THREE of them.
I'm proud of you, my wonderful daughter.
(and do you think Dad would do that? might be interesting...hahaha)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Scott spilled a bottle of Grey nail polish in his hair.

The Allred Family said...

He seriously is so dang cute. Some blogs I don't really agree when the moms rave about how cute their kids are....but....I have to say, Tate and Toby are the handsomest little boys. You went all out with his b-day too! You are such a nice mommy.

BROOKE said...

such cute pictures! the cakes look yummy and the boys are adorable! i went to this store in the walmart parking lot called "hissy fit"-childrens consignment--it was so cute! have you been there yet? i got sadie a christmas dress for 7 dollars!