I thought I would take a few shots before church on Sunday of my big boy! He woke up so happy and excited about the day that I had to capture his mood on film. I have been so proud of him for months now going to nursery during Sunday services for 2 hours straight. I am in love with the adorable hand-made works of art that adorn my fridge and I especially love that he is excited to give them to his mommy! Every week I ask MaryAnn Whitehurst or another nursery leader how Toby was. I always get the same answer..."He was perfect!" I am told that he sits for snack time, shares with others, picks up toys etc... There is a small peek-hole on the door into the room and it is so fun to watch him interact without him knowing that I am doing so. I picked him up from nursery this week and when he saw me he exclaimed "MY MAMMA!!!!!!!!" Be still my heart.
caught my eye + deals 8.21.26
3 weeks ago









3 comments:
he's all grown up! and tan! aunt jess is jealous...
The little waife! Just melting away! :) He's so dang cute.
You captured a memory of exactly how I felt when you guys were little.
It is incredible the love you can have, isn't it?
Toby is so cute. I miss him so much.
Post a Comment