Last Sunday, we were treated by a dusting of beautiful snow here in Georgia. Our church is 3 hours long and after the 2nd hour, we were all sent home to avoid "hazardous" driving conditions. Please note that these pictures were taken in our driveway as soon as we pulled in from our tumultuous drive home. :)
It made me miss Ohio and the white blankets of beauty that I have witnessed in my life. Our Father in Heaven definitely knows how to show us that He loves us. If I had to guess, He might even want us to have alittle fun in the beauty that He created. I think there are specific days that I will remember as time goes on. Not because anything exceptional happened...just because.
(By the way, how many O'Pry's does it take to build a snowman?)









8 comments:
It doesn't get much cuter than this! I love you, Toby!
This was a snow storm for us southerners and we get really excited. By the way as massive as our snowman was it took all three of us O'Pry's. Thanks for the pictures.
I know, Heather. It WAS fun and the snow WAS beautiful. I think it is so great that you make sure are creating memories with your family.
Cute post, Chelle.. .loved it. Wow, your kids are so beautiful!
Miss you!
p.s. I sent you an evite to view my blog - I just took it private. Let me know if you didn't get it. My blog won't update on your link list anymore. :( Sorry! But, I have updated with new posts/pictures!
LOVE!
amazing pictures!!!
The one with Toby catching snowflakes made my heart sing. Seriously...this is a wonderful post. I love the thought about Him wanting us to have fun in his creations. Just like a loving Father. Oh...and how you will remember certain days. Just because.
Good job, girlie.
I love your "blizzard" pics and that fact that there is NO snow sticking to the driveway in this so-called blizzard! :) God thing for the last picture.
i heard about all that snow...insane!!
Post a Comment