Have you ever had one of those days or series of days when the nights are turning into days and your days are turning into nights? Or it's 5:00pm and it is the first time today you have looked at yourself in the mirror and realize that you have your child's puke on your shirt from the morning time? You have given your oldest 5 baths because his diarehea is so violent and you should buy stock in Gatorade that you are force feeding him. You have changed the sheets a few times and cleaned the carpets where a few accidents have occured.
AND your husband is getting on your last nerve.
Happy Spring, Everyone. Hopefully YOU are not having one of those days.









10 comments:
I think that we can all sympathize with you on this one. Oh the joys of motherhood. Let me know if you need anything.
fortunately, not to that extreme, but then again we dont have kids yet :) yikes that sounds awful, I hope you are having a better day!
You poor thing! Been there many times before....hang in there! Hope your boys are feeling better soon!
Yea! He's an ASS. Who cares that he works 60 hrs. a week for you and the boys trying to get work from companies that don't have work then to come home to a beautiful wife that's on edge because her boys are hurting and nothing he says makes her happy in that moment. What a turd.
Hi Andrew...
yikes..
awwwwwwwwwww, i feel for ya. Really, I do. I hate that!
I think I have similar days a few times a week! I like your new background.
Hey Michelle- Hope the boys are feeling better. Andrew's comment is pretty funny:)
P.S. It is always worst the first time they get it! From now on it shouldn't be so violent.
Post a Comment