~my blessed life~

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun at the Maumee River

Another one of our Ohio adventures took place down on the Maumee River. (thanks Chad and Jenny for letting us use your boat and Kyle for the jet-ski!) Toby was afraid to get in the water but as it goes with most new things he tries, he never wanted the day to end once he got his feet wet...no pun intended :)

Just chillin'.

Andrew let Toby take control of the jet-ski and he rocked it!

Cornhole? Is that the name of this game? Whatever it was called, it was alot of fun to play.

This was Toby's first boat ride. Aunt Shannon held him and made sure he was ok and of course Andrew jet-skied along side since he wouldn't let anyone else have a turn. :)

I haven't laughed so hard in years as I did watching Rudi tubing. That girl is hilarious!

We couldn't get Andrew off this thing!

"Can I go again...pweeeeaasseee?"

5 comments:

Emmy said...

cute entry, chelle. makes me miss the heartland. sigh. ..

drewandsteph said...

oh my gosh...looks like you guys had so much fun!! Toby is such a stud driving that jet-ski!

Diane said...

wow. MY little boy was jet-skiing that same week! (BUT HE IS SIXTEEN!!)
Toby IS a stud, I agree!
Great entry. Fun fun times.

The Allred Family said...

I am jealous. I wanna go to the lake! Toby, can you take me on ride on the jet ski???

Jenny said...

Pretty soon we will turn Toby into a "River Rat" like Emmett and Molly!! We had so much fun when you guys came:) It's always fun to have people down, we are glad that it fit in to the busy week!! Lets try to do this every summer!!!