I hope everyone is evaluating today what we can do to make our world a little more green. The Pieracini's sure could do better in this area. But to help you with your cause, click HERE to receive a free roll of 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil from Reynolds Wrap (after mail in rebate).
Toby, Tate and I had a play date today @ the city park with a few of our friends. I think it was appropriate to enjoy the beauty of the day and our friend, Sarah, had an adorable craft to help the kids celebrate Earth Day! She brought pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed. (Actually, Joy brought the birdseed...thanks!!!) We then had the kids roll their pine cone in the PB first, then the birdseed to make natural bird feeders. Toby was so excited to come home and hang it on our front porch. 












4 comments:
I love how the kids will remember this forever! Good for you!
This is so cute, Michelle.
I loved talking with Toby last night.
I love his enthusiasm about EVERYTHING!!!
And what a good speller!!!
It seems like yesterday we were making pine cone yummies for the birds. You especially loved to do it.
Toby has a great mama. :)
Cute! i shouldn't have left early. Dang it!
Toby DOES have a great mommy! And, WOW, Toby is sooooo handsome!
Post a Comment