After FHE tonight, cuddle up with your sweetie and have an impromptu date night...for FREE! Pick up a movie @ your closest Redbox, select on the first screen "Rent with Promo" and enter TS473G. A $1 hold fee will be placed on your debit/credit card but will be removed the next day if you return the movie by 9pm. You can rent multiple movies with the above code but they all have to be on different cards. So enjoy some popcorn, a drink and a free movie. Maybe get a good night kiss, too! ;)
caught my eye + deals 8.21.26
3 weeks ago









8 comments:
We love redbox. It is so cheap the only drawback is that the rentals are for only one night. I would rather pay $1 a night a remember to take the movie back than pay 4.99 for 5 days and forget after the next night and pile on the late fees.
I hear ya, sista!
Let's redbox it up this weekend, eh?? Is it still cool if i come for easter?
You know it is! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!
Meg and Michelle....I would LOVE to be a fly on THAT wall....we could watch a JoDee video *oops, I made my own self laugh, you probably don't remember...ask your mama*
Deb...I LOVE D & D stories. I will ask her next time we chat. Miss you, Mama Deb! You can come down to Atlanta ANYTIME you would like ;)
it'd be weird if deb had our last name... deb heb.
i have a very immature sense of humor.
Deb Heb...it's good...and if I spend the night, you could call me "bed hed deb heb"....
I have a very immature sense of humor as well Laurie...have you NOT seen my videos?.... :)
Post a Comment