~my blessed life~

Thursday, April 9, 2009

One of my favorite products!


Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!
I use this product for just about everything from scrubbing my tub, to my ceramic stove-top and my favorite...cleaning my doors where the dogs, Bailey and Hayes, rub up against them.
Try them HERE for free. I'm sure you will LOVE them too!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I love this too!!!
I never thought about using it on the stovetop. But for the doors...wow!!!
I wish I could come and clean YOUR house. Your house is fun to clean.
Maybe, it's just FUN to be at your house. Doing anything.
love me some griffin sweeties.

dubby said...

Yup, I love them as well. And it is always fun to clean someone else's house. But they don't work on my glass topped stovetop like everyone says they do.

The Allred Family said...

I DO love them!!!!

John and Jamie said...

I love that suff to. It takes anything away.